- Includes coloured exterior box and removable insert tray.
- Holds 3.25 cups of food in total, across six compartments.
- Recommended for toddlers to age eight years old (based on capacity), though you can use it for whomever you please! Great for a small adult meal.
- Materials are entirely food-safe, BPA-free and phthalates-free.
- Sturdy ABS (outer box), tritan (tray) and silicone (seal).
- Dishwasher-safe up to 65 degrees Celsius on the top rack of your dishwasher. However, we do highly recommend that you hand-wash the outer shell in order to prolong the longevity of the seal.
- Your Yumbox measures approximately 21cm x 15cm x 5cm.
The Neptune Blue Yumbox Original Lunch Box is a stunning mid-blue colour, with a navy blue latch as contrast.
These bento-style lunch boxes are such a great way to provide your kids with a healthy and varied nursery, day care or school lunch. Pack them up with berries, chopped veggies, crackers, yoghurt, cheese, couscous, leftovers, dips, fruit, salad, whatever you can think of! There are six compartments - perhaps pack one for each food group, then add a treat.
Now with a new and improved larger tray, this original Yumbox design holds a total of three and a quarter cups of food. Importantly, it's leakproof (!!), so you can include thick wet food items, such as yoghurt, thick sauces and dips (though not water, soup or watery liquids). This means the lunch box itself is leakproof, and the compartments don't leak into each other either. The lunch box lid seals with a latch that's easy enough for a child to open.
Another important feature is that Yumboxes are made entirely of food-safe materials. They're BPA-free and phthalates-free.