These instructions are courtesy of Tattyoo. Take a look at our large range of their gorgeous pieces.
How do I apply my tattoo?
1. Skin must be completely clean dry and free of any oils or lotions.
2. It is best to have a friend apply your tattoo so it will be positioned properly and so your skin is not twisted.
3. Skin area where tattoo is placed must not be twisted or stretched. The more hairless the skin the better. Shave if necessary.
4. Remove transparent covering and apply to skin
5. Apply water onto tattoo backing and make sure entire design is covered...wait 30 to 40 seconds.
6. Lift corner slightly to see if tattoo is transferring.
7. Slide paper gently aside.
8. Rinse gently with warm water to remove excess glue.
9. Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until tattoo has set (at least ten minutes).
10. Tattoos usually last three to five days. This depends on such factors as skin type, location, and care. The use of shower gels may shorten the life of the tattoo.
How do I remove my tattoo?
Simply soak tattoo with baby oil, nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol.
How long do they last?
Tattyoo temporary tattoos typically last at least three to eight days on a area like ankles and wrists or where you don't sweat much or it wont get rubbed off by your clothing or shoes. This depends on how and where applied and usage. If you put a Tattoo on a hand it will only last for one day. Do not use Tattyoos on skin if you have applied suncream! It won't work.
Are tattyoos safe for children?
Yes. Temporary tattoos are safe and non-toxic with FDA-certified colorants. Every tattoo meets all international regulatory requirements. Tattyoo products meet safety standards for cosmetic and toy products. You can easily remove the tattoo with baby oil, nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol.
Warning: Tattoos on this site are not suitable for children under the age of three years. Small parts may cause a choking hazard.
Are temporary tattoos safe?
Safety is very important to us. Tattyoo tattoos are printed in the US and are the highest quality temporary tattoos in the world. The temporary tattoos you purchase from Milk Tooth are completely safe, non-toxic and hypoallergenic. The manufacturer uses only FDA-certified colorants and time-proven manufacturing techniques to ensure the tattoos meet or exceed all applicable US and international regulatory requirements.
© 2017 Milk Tooth. ABN: 53196812119
Proudly operated out of Australia by an Australian owner