- Includes coloured exterior box and removable insert tray
- Holds 3.25 cups of food in total, across six compartments
- Recommended for toddlers to age eight years old (based on capacity), though you can use it for whomever you please! Great for a small adult meal
- Materials are entirely food-safe, BPA-free and phthalates-free
- Sturdy ABS (outer box), tritan (tray) and silicone (seal)
- Your Yumbox measures approximately 21cm x 15cm x 5cm
This is our lovely pastel yellow Yumbox Original in Sunburst Yellow. This Original style of Yumbox has six compartments and holds approximately 3.25 cups of food, perfect for a toddler, pre-schooler or light-eating adult.
These lunch boxes are such a great way to provide your kids with a healthy and varied nursery, day care or school lunch. Pack them up with berries, chopped veggies, crackers, yoghurt, cheese, couscous, leftovers, dips, fruit, salad, whatever you can think of! There are six compartments - perhaps pack one for each food group, then add a treat.
The Original Yumbox design holds a total of three and a quarter cups of food. Importantly, it's leakproof (!!), so you can include thick wet food items, such as yoghurt, thick sauces and dips (though not water, soup or watery liquids). This means the lunch box itself is leakproof, and the compartments don't leak into each other either. The lunch box lid seals with a latch that's easy enough for a child to open.
Another important feature is that Yumboxes are made entirely of food-safe materials. They're BPA-free and phthalates-free.
Dishwasher-safe at a maximum temperature of 65C/149F. Top rack only. We highly recommend hand-washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle. This will help to prolong the longevity of the seal.