- Includes coloured exterior box and removable insert tray
- Holds 3.25 cups of food in total, across six compartments
- Recommended for toddlers to age eight years old (based on capacity), though you can use it for whomever you please! Great for a small adult meal
- Materials are entirely food-safe, BPA-free and phthalates-free
- Sturdy ABS (outer box), tritan (tray) and silicone (seal)
- Dishwasher-safe at a maximum temperature 65C/149F. Top rack only. We highly recommend hand-washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle. This will help to prolong the longevity of the seal
- Your Yumbox measures approximately 21cm x 15cm x 5cm
This clever Yumbox Original Lunch Box in the gorgeous shade of rich Bijoux Purple will help you to create the perfect, balanced school lunch that your kids will love. The Original style of Yumbox has six compartments and holds approximately 3.25 cups of food, perfect for a toddler, pre-schooler or light-eating adult.
These lunch boxes are such a great way to provide your kids with a healthy and varied nursery, day care or school lunch. Pack them up with berries, chopped veggies, crackers, yoghurt, cheese, couscous, leftovers, dips, fruit, salad, whatever you can think of! There are six compartments - perhaps pack one for each food group, then add a treat.
Now with a new and improved larger tray, the Original Yumbox design holds a total of three and a quarter cups of food. Importantly, it's leakproof (!!), so you can include thick wet food items, such as yoghurt, thick sauces and dips (though not water, soup or watery liquids). This means the lunch box itself is leakproof, and the compartments don't leak into each other either. The lunch box lid seals with a latch that's easy enough for a child to open.
Another important feature is that Yumboxes are made entirely of food-safe materials. They're BPA-free and phthalates-free.
These sell out around the country each time they're released, so if you love them and you love this colour, you might like to get in quickly.
We also stock the Yumbox Panino Lunch Boxes, which have four compartments (including a sandwich-sized one) and hold a little bit more food for older kids and adults.