Free shipping within Australia for orders $150 and over*
- 72cm tall, base is 24cm wide by 24cm deep
- Eco-friendly white maple wood and hard birch
- 6 colourful marbles included
- Stained with natural plant dyes and finished with a flax seed oil
For children 3yo and above
The Magic Wood Marble Sounding Tree is beautiful to look at, to play with, and to listen to. As your child drops one of the six colourful marbles (included) into the rainbow leaves at the top of the tree and it begins to weave its way down the tower, different sounds can be heard. Add another and another before the first reaches the bottom to create a cascade of tones.
The Sounding Tree comes with six marbles, but you can also use any of the following in the tree:
- Grimm's 35 Small Wooden Marbles
- Grapat Coloured Wooden Marbles 36 Pieces
- Grimm's Small Rainbow Balls
- Grimm's Small Pastel Balls
- Grapat Bowls and Marbles 43 Pieces
Each Marble Sounding Tower has been created using eco-friendly timber (maple wood and hard birch). Stained with natural dyes in rainbow tones rather than painted, and finished with flaxseed oil rather than varnish, the beautiful timber retains a soft, natural tactile feel - making the Sounding Tree the perfect sensory experience for children.
The benefits of this sort of play are numerous and include hand-eye coordination, auditory processing, an understanding of different tones that can be produced to create music, and a calming effect.
This is the Large Magic Wood Sounding Tree, which stands proud at 72cm tall. Its base is 24cm by 24cm.
Being made from natural timber, each of Magic Wood's beautiful offerings is unique, with slightly different shaping and colour finishes. Coloured pieces are stained, not painted. Woodgrain, knots, and markings, as well as small cracks and lifts in the coloured leaves will often be present to varying degrees. This is considered standard for Magic Wood products, and not a fault. Please note they are not varnished.
Styled image by @_mummy_owl_
* Free shipping offer might not apply to PO Box, Parcel Locker, rural, or remote addresses.