- Set of 5 wooden spinning tops of varying difficulty:
- 2 x Rallye tops, 4.3cm x 3.6cm
- 1 x Miniature top, 2.5cm x 1cm
- 1 x Turn-over top, 4.2cm x 3.2cm
- 1 x Barrel, 2.5cm x 1cm
- Beech wood
- Natural colour stain
- Handmade in Austria
- Difficulty levels range from: 1 (easy) of 6 (hard)
- Suitable for children 3yo+
A set of five wooden spinning tops of varying difficulties for you to practice and expand your spinning skills. A beautiful collection of Mader tops in the striking Grass colourway of green stripes.
Eight steps to becoming a "Top Champion":
1. Spin one Rallye top
2. Spin the Rallye top with your other hand
3. Spin both Rallyes with both hands at the same time
4. Hold the Rallye upside down, snap it and let it and let it spin on its stem
5. Spin the Miniature top and then spin it upside down
6. Spin the Turn-over top so that it flips over
7. Spin the Turn-over top on its stem
8. If you can spin the Thunderbolt you are a "Top Champion".
Mader's beautiful spinning tops are an absolute delight for both adults and children alike. The quality and craftmanship is next to none and they are simply fascinating to play with.
Being handcrafted from natural materials, each of Mader's beautiful offerings is unique, with slightly different shaping, paint finishes, wood grain, texture, and occasional wood knots showing.