Emondo Kids' Lizzie the Frill Neck Lizard Bamboo Plate for Children has the funniest look on her face... A mixture of amusement, happiness, and surprise. Perhaps she's seen something yummy coming her way for lunch?
Australiana is creeping back into baby and kids' spaces, and the Lizzie Frill Neck Lizard Plate is gorgeous to display whether filled with a variety of toddler-approved snacks or empty. Lizzie is also food grade certified and toxin-free.
The beautiful Emondo Kids Lizzie Lizard Bamboo Plate has been designed to have four compartments for food, one around the frill, one covering the face, and one each for her lovely, round eyes. The separate pockets allows you to include a range of food for your kid's dinner.
The shape and print on the 100% Bamboo Wood encourage the most beautiful arrangements of snacks and meals, which only serves to make it more enticing to the little people in our lives. Finally, the lip around the edge of each plate helps to contain the food. Less mess equals happier mummies and daddies.
Designed with care and thought in Australia by the lovely Sharon.
- 100% Moso Bamboo
- 27cm by 21cm by 2cm
- Food grade certified, non-toxic
- Designed in Australia
- Ethically made
- Please note: Due to the natural bamboo used, each plate will have its own character and may vary in grain and colour
- Handwash with soap and warm water
- Towel dry immediately and allow to relax upright in a well-ventilated area
- If you notice any stains or smells, use lemon juice, baking soda or white vinegar directly on the area. The acid in these liquids will neutralize the organic material or fats causing the problem
- Once a month, generously sprinkle coarse salt over the surface, and rub with a sliced lemon. Then rinse well with hot water
- Not dishwasher safe
Do not allow your plate to sit in water. The bamboo will absorb water and potentially warp
Do not lay your plate flat to dry. If the board dries on one side, it will cause the bamboo to warp
- Not microwave safe
- Depending on how often you use and wash your plate, you should oil it to help maintain its surface and keep it from drying out. Rubbing fractionated coconut oil onto your bamboo plate will keep it nicely protected and you won’t have any problems with unwanted coconut flavor or smell