- Set of two CLiCQUES people
- Total of six wooden magnetic pieces
- Each CLiCQUE measures 7.5cm in height
- European hornbeam timber
- Strong cardboard house box with background included 9cm x 6.5cm x 13.5cm
- Hand-painted with certified child-safe paints and varnishes
- Not suitable for children under 3yo. Small pieces present a choking hazard. Pieces contain magnets. Recommended for ages 5yo+
The most beautiful little timber dolls with interchangeable parts for flexible and imaginative play. Each CLiCQUE person comes apart into three pieces: head, body, and legs. Your child will love mixing and matching the parts between their figurines. Sara can wear Ichika's dress, or you can swap their legs instead - or both!
Sara and Ichika are a black-haired pair of CLiCQUES people, with handpainted pink and white dresses, legs, and hairbows. Their facial features are deliberately kept minimal to keep these beautiful wooden toys open-ended and ready for your child's imagination.
The name CLiCQUES comes from the tiny little click sound that the wooden parts make as the magnets embedded inside come together. Add more CLiCQUES Doll Sets and a Garden Set or two, then use their cardboard houses to make a pretty village scene complete with trees, mushrooms, bushes, and stones.
CE certified. European hornbeam wood. Hand-painted with certified child-safe paints and varnishes (EN-71/3 compliant). You will receive Sara and Ichika, plus their cardboard house.