- Mixed set of 11 pieces:
- 2 x X-Shapes
- 2 x Windows (squares)
- 1 or 2 Window Shapes
- 1 or 2 Colour Street blocks
- 4 Lucite Cubes
- Randomly selected colours, with a view to variety. Photos show examples of mix packs; you will receive a different combination.
- For children 3yo+
- Alder wood, acrylic
- Non-toxic oil finish
Bauspiel wooden and lucite building blocks are simply wonderful toys. This mix pack lets you sample the Bauspiel range to see what your child likes the best. The 11 piece mix is also the perfect decorative mix for children to use to adorn an existing plain or coloured block set.
You will receive 11 beautiful pieces:
- Two X-Shapes. Each chunky X-Shape block is 7cm wide by 7cm high, 10cm across the diagonal, and 2.5cm thick.
- Two Windows. Each Window measures 5cm x 5cm x 2.5cm and contains a single transparent gem.
- Either one or two Window Shapes. Each Window Shape measures 2.5cm thick and between 5cm to 10cm high and 6cm to 15cm long, depending on which shape(s) you receive (cloud, arch, semi-circle, rectangle, triangle, and/or hill), and contains either one or two transparent gem(s).
- Either one or two Colour Street blocks. Each Colour Street block measures 10cm x 5cm x 2.5cm and contains two inset "gems" on one side only.
- Four Lucite Cubes. Each acrylic Lucite block measures 2.5cm x 2.5cm x 2.5cm.
This listing is for an 11 piece mix set. The colour combination you receive will be chosen at random, with a view to variety of colour. The photos show examples of mix packs only. If you receive two Window Shapes, you will receive one Colour Street block, and vice versa.
Being hand-finished, each of Bauspiel's beautiful offerings is unique, with slightly different shaping, wood markings, grain, and knots showing through any dye or paint finishes. Occasionally they may arrive with very minor dents to the timber and/or minor marks to the gems from packing and transport; this is considered normal. Please note they are not varnished nor lacquered, leaving the timber with a beautiful textural feel. The oil finish has a pleasant scent and can have a slightly tacky finish, both of which will fade with time and use.