Waldo the Wombat is all ready to be your new best mate at mealtimes. Fill up his gorgeous wooden face with delicious and healthy food for an enticing and varied meal each time. Emondo Kids has very cleverly created Australian Animal Faces in the form of beautiful food grade and toxin free Bamboo Plates.
Australiana style is coming along in leaps and bounds, and the Waldo Wombat Plate is attractive even without food when displayed on the kitchen bench or a shelf.
The shape and print of Emondo Kids' Waldo Wombat Bamboo Plate encourage the most beautiful arrangements of snacks and meals. The lip around the edge of each plate helps to contain the food. Less mess equals happier mummies and daddies.
Designed with care and thought in Australia by the lovely Sharon.
- 100% Moso Bamboo
- 19cm by 18cm by 2cm
- Food grade certified, non-toxic
- Designed in Australia
- Ethically made
- Please note: Due to the natural bamboo used, each plate will have its own character and may vary in grain and colour
- Handwash with soap and warm water
- Towel dry immediately and allow to relax upright in a well-ventilated area
- If you notice any stains or smells, use lemon juice, baking soda or white vinegar directly on the area. The acid in these liquids will neutralize the organic material or fats causing the problem
- Once a month, generously sprinkle coarse salt over the surface, and rub with a sliced lemon. Then rinse well with hot water
- Not dishwasher safe
Do not allow your plate to sit in water. The bamboo will absorb water and potentially warp
Do not lay your plate flat to dry. If the board dries on one side, it will cause the bamboo to warp
- Not microwave safe
- Depending on how often you use and wash your plate, you should oil it to help maintain its surface and keep it from drying out. Rubbing fractionated coconut oil onto your bamboo plate will keep itnicely protected and you won’t have any problems with unwanted coconut flavor or smell